As you head to the 2nd Annual Great Smokey Mtn. Youth Grapple tomorrow, here are a few updates and reminders.
1) Registration has been left open until 8:30am. Once it closes there will not be any additional entries.
2) (8:45 am)- Doors Will Open at 8:45 am. Please do not arrive before 8:45am - You will not be able to enter the building and weather projections are for wind chills in the morning.
3) (9:30 am)- Check-In/Weigh Ins will start at 9:30 am. Bags must be checked tomorrow upon entrance into the US Cellular Center, so please be prepared for this (no outside food or drink will be allowed inside)
4) Youth wrestlers will weigh-in on the main concourse. You MUST weigh-in in a singlet OR shorts. No undergarments should be seen in the main building. If your wrestler needs to change clothes before weigh-ins, please use a restroom area or change before entering the facility.
5) COACHES CHECK-IN will also take place on the concourse. Valid USA Coaches membership will grant you FREE entry to the event AND floor access to coach. If you do not have a VALID Coaches membership (please have a copy with you) you must pay admission ($10). If you are chaperoning or coaching your own child and do not have a valid USA Coaches membership, you may purchase a floor pass for $5. This will allow you to escort your wrestler to the mat area.
6) Wrestling will begin as close to 10:30 as possible. Please keep in mind there is a high school and JV event also going on at the same time in the US Cellular Center. Please keep the youth participants in their designated areas and refrain from being in the high school wrestling area.
7) We hope the weather cooperates in the morning and no further adjustments are needed. IF any additional adjustments are needed, we will communicate via our website (www.ncwrestling.org), facebook (ncusa wrestling). We hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable wrestling experience tomorrow!